Court Assistance Program
Victim Services of Brant provides Court Support Staff to support victims at the initial stages of the court process.
The Court Assistance Program is available to any victim of violence involved in the bail court system.
- Explain the Bail Court process to the victim
- Provide the victim with information related to their case
- Act as a liaison with victim on behalf of the Crown Attorney and Police Services
- Advise the victim of the outcome of Bail Court
- Facilitate the victim accessing appropriate support services
- Educate and promote victim assistance in our community